How to Throw a Hockey Party
Want to shoot AND score? Have the home ice advantage and throw this fun and easy Hockey Theme Party, complete with sticks, skates, pucks and trophies. This is one party you'll want to go into overtime!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) This party required almost nothing be purchased - the jerseys on each chair, the trophies, pucks, hockey cards and foam finger what our boy already had in house.
2) The masks and mini hockey sticks were from the dollar store.
3) Around each place setting, scatter hockey cards - if you don't have them already, you can pick up packs at the dollar store.
4) Have one of the Mighty Ducks movies on the TV.
5) Create a penalty box for photo ops.
A game winning place setting.
Tonights Starting Lineup
Need 'em, Got 'em
Bringing home the hardware.
3 Musketeers Hot Chocolate Recipe
Velvety White Hot Chocolate Recipe