A Sugarcoated Candy Theme Party
This sugarcoated Candy Theme Party is so easy to throw it's like taking candy from a baby. From an edible table runner to take-home gumball machines, this fun party will satisfy every sweet tooth.
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Use Candy Land game boards as placemats or serving trays.
2) Oversized candy is so fun - versions of these can be found at any candy store.
3) Have 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' on the TV.
4) The dollar store is a great spot for penny candy, gumballs and mini gumball machines.
5) We bought bags of mini Pixy Stix and laid the straws of powdered candy close together to create a runner down the table.
A sweet Candy Party place setting.
Gimme Some Sugar
Swimmin' in Sweetness
Like a kid in a candy store. Really.
Gooey and chewy.
Dispensers of Candy
Who can take a sunrise...sprinkle it wish dew...
Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes Recipe
Cotton Candy Milkshake Recipe