Black Friday Party
A fun and easy Black Friday party that won't leave a hole in your wallet!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Cover the table in sale flyers to get everyone in the shopping spirit.
2) Have 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' playing on the TV.
3) Loot your kids toys for some extra decorating ideas, such as toy cash registers and Monopoly money.
4) We coated brightly colored mini plastic shopping carts in metallic silver spray paint.
5) Hit the dollar store for play money, receipt pads, placemats and boxes (for shopping carts).
6) Create an invitation to look like a credit card.
Baby on board!
Braving the crowds.
Receipt pads from the dollar store were used as place cards.
Best bargain in town.
No money down.
From dawn 'til dusk.
Carrot Bread with Cream Cheese Glaze Recipe
Banana Mango Smoothie Recipe