How to Host a Fun Brunch
How to throw an easy and fun brunch.
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Hit the dollar store for egg timers, whisks, bright yellow placemats and egg cartons.
2) Yellow vases from Ikea were filled with whisk bouquets.
3) Create personalized egg cup place cards that guests can take home.
4) Pick up dozens of eggs from costco and spray paint a few with metallic gold spray paint.
5) Have 'chicken run' or 'robot chicken' playing on the tv.
6) For the kids, have an egg decorating station or host a fun humpty dumpty egg hunt.
Staying home to roost.
We want the goose that laid this egg.
Which came first?
Just beat it!
The Sunny side is always up.
Maple and Brown Sugar Pancakes Recipe
Fruity Champagne Cocktail Recipe