A Buzzy Bumblebee Party
Want to feel less like a worker bee and more like a Queen bee? Pull together this fun and easy Bumblebee Theme Party and watch as everyone buzzes around you!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Line the table with black or yellow paper and then cross the table with the alternate color ribbon for the bumblebee look.
2) The dollar store is idea for this party - stock up on sunflowers (take some off the stems), honey and mini bees.
3) At each place setting, wrap bottles of honey with yellow paper and add guests names with black stickers.
4) The buzz letters and large wooden honey bees were found at Michael's Craft Store.
5) Have "Bee Movie" on the TV.
A buzzed about place setting.
Flight of the Bumblebee.
The easy way to get honey from the hive.
Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch
Sweet and Sticky Honey Baked Chicken Wings
Honey-Baked Coconut Shrimp Recipe