A Beach Party for July 4th
Looking to set off fireworks this Fourth of July? Check out this fun and easy red, white and blue beachfest, a sandy extravaganza guaranteed to have everyone seeing stars (and stripes)!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) For a festive feel, wrap the table in a red and white gingham fabric - we found this one at Ikea.
2) To bring the beach to your table, stock up on shells and sand at the dollar store.
3) Get paper US flags at a flag or party store.
4) We found plastic lobsters and lobster plates at a party store.
5) At Michael's Craft Store, we bought the mini crabs, along with the letters (USA) and patriotic-colored stars.
6) Have handheld sparklers ready for after dark.
A Beach Bash.
A perfectly patriotic place setting for July 4th.
Look what we found!
As American as...
Apple Cinnamon Sticky Buns with Caramel Icing Recipe
Apple Pie Milkshake Recipe